About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ah

So its just been a crappy week, esp today.

So right now, I am going to read my Bible, spend time with my Almighty God, have an amazing smelling candle burning, and working on melting the worries away to a safe location. I just need this week to be over. In more ways then one. One is it means the crappy week is over, and I can focus on a good one for next week. As well as SAM HELM COMES HOME for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh I miss her, love her, and cannot wait to see her. I am also being kidnapped away by some friends, women's conference friday and saturday, and Tenth Ave North/Addison Road concert saturday :) YAY its going to be a good weekend. I just can't let the crappy take over. So dear friday, just get here already!!!!!

1 comment:

Sam said...

I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!