About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Changeling"

So while watching the movie Changeling I had a lot of moments where I was weirded out, moments of thinking OH MY GOSH, moments of sadness, moments of some type of joy, etc. But I also had moments where I really put my "Jesus Goggles" on. There was a part in it where this guy (don't want to ruin it for anyone) that was talking about going to Heaven and or Hell, being forgiven, and getting to that place. Well I agreed but disagreed. I had a huge part of me going in my brain saying "yes, but there is sooooo much more to it then that, so much that you don't understand. AHH"

It's a good but weird movie. If you have seen it, would like to hear what you think. If you haven't seen it, its something I loosely recommend. It's intense.

No comments: