About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Friday, December 10, 2010

Dear Santa

So my year hasn't been anything to exciting. There were moments and events, but mostly just another year of work, HA
But also building relationships, discovering who I am, being a better version of myself. Someone who is so in love and loved by Christ that it shows. It shows by the way I treat/see myself. Shows by how I treat others. Shows by me just in general having a lighter spirit, and not so worried/wound up. Free to be me, free to love and be loved by myself, and by others.
I want to view the world differently. Its an open book. It has a place for me. I want and know I am meant for something great. I want to find that purpose. Find what it is I am created for. What I am meant to be, and whose lives are in for the ride, and whose lives will be impacted because of God's purpose and plan for me.
I want my friends and family, and in general everyone to be happy, at peace, trusting that Christ wont steer them wrong, To know that there is nothing we cannot handle with out HIM.
Life is short we need to live, and love. Thats how I want to live, by actually living and actually loving and being loved. I want others to want that for themselves.

So, I hope in the next year I can be better. Better, not because of me, but because of Christ in me.
I want this Christmas/year to be full of laughter, love, joy, and peace. Let it be a Christmas/year that is so Christ centered, and amazing that we can stand firm on Him, and live. To learn something new, to step out, be different and great.
I get to move away, start a new chapter, fulfill something I want. But all in knowing I have great friends and family who love and support me. Who are there for me for whatever.

This has been the best couple weeks of my life, and I want it to carry over, and continue throughout the years.

Its time to end this year and start the next. I want it to be right, I want to be ready for it. And I think I am.


<><
Beth

No comments: