About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Reading

I have never been a reader. Never. I mean I read when I had to (generally) but usually I hated it.

Well the last week or so now, I have turned into a reading addict. Oh my gosh, its crazy, I can't get enough.
And it is mostly my Bible I can't get enough of.

I love it. I love love love spending time in The Word. Finding new things, challenging myself, letting God to teach me. I have read a big chunk of the New Testament in one week, because I just have a hard time stopping, and when I have to stop because I have to go somewhere or do something, it's slightly disappointing.

It's not just the Bible I am enjoying reading, I am actually enjoying book books.... weird. LOL
So book suggestions, I'm open to them :) "hit" me with them. Let do this. HAHAHA

1 comment:

Sarah said...

thats cuz you've been hanging out with Shelley Gallamore!