About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Friday, December 10, 2010

Farouk

I know I just started sponsoring little man (Farouk,) and have yet to receive anything, about him or from him.
But I love him. I love him hard. God told me to do this, God is giving me this love for him (not that I wouldn't, cause you know kids are my thing and loving them is what I do.) But I love him hard, every part of me. I see his picture and I smile, my heart jumps for joy.

His smile and eyes capture me in a moment of intense love. He is "mine" (well he is God's but, God let me have him.) By my obedience to a God who calls me His. I get to love hard on Farouk. I get to be something to Farouk  I get to show Christ love to him, by loving him personally. I may never meet him, hold him, see him personally. But I get to love him. That is the most incredible feeling ever.

He is a big part of my life now. He is a representation of my life "change." He is one of the biggest blessings of my life. I want to bless him, but I know it's going to be the other way. He is going to bless me more then I could ever imagine.



I'm going to say it again, I love him and love him hard. God loves him, God loves me, God loves you.
He is real, He is powerful, He is loving and living, and gracious.

No comments: