About Me

My photo
Life has it's highs and lows. Embrace it. Live It. Push through. Find the Joy, the Laughter, the Smiles. The little things are the things that bring the most joy. New Life Rises From The Ashes. ~ <3 ~

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Starting

Well IT is starting.

I got accepted to the school I want to go to. I'm really getting to live out something that I wanted. I seriously wanted this soooooo bad. When I got that letter I flipped, I am so excited, like legit. No matter what, I'm excited.

It hit me tonight, that I will be moving, moving away from home, family, friends, this life I have here.

But I get to go and be who I want to be, be the person God has in store for me. I won't know anyone (which is and terrifying and exciting all in one.) I get to live ing a whole new way.

I am at a place in my life right now where my faith walk is so intense, so strong and real. I am seeing things I have never seen before. I feel different things that I have never felt. Things are so awesome. Yeah there are still struggles, but thats life. I have Christ. He is amazing. He has filled me in every way. I like who I am, I see myself differently. I see the impact I have on life, I see the beauty that is in me. I see the potential and purpose for my life. I see how I am loved/lovable. I see more then I ever have. God has opened my eyes, my heart, and my life.
It's indescribable.  I love it.

The school thing is total surrender to Christ. I trusted Him and His will for it, and I wanted my wanting to meet His will. And so far, it is.

I am so flippin' excited for the things that are have happened lately, are happening, and will happen.

I am a new creation in Christ. His love, grace, mercy, generosity, trust, etc is AMAZING. and I get to live it, live in Him, be like Him.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I don't have the words for this, but you know...I know you know...can't wait to see it all come along. Proud of you, love you.